California License Number: 01893049
Agricultural / Farm Brokerage
Our dedicated farm / agriculture brokerage effort is centered on several key elements
Professionalism and client focus. We focus on providing consistent and timely service to our clients. Successful marketing of agricultural properties requires attention to detail and hard work.
- Proper execution of details drives success.
- Professional marketing mailers and brochures.
- Follow-up with prospective buyers.
Market knowledge. Values of individual farm properties varies considerably, based on a variety of factors. These include location, water rights (e.g., district water), ground water, ease of access, soils, physical improvements (e.g., irrigation systems, and existing crops or trees, if any. Smaller farm properties often have residential buildings (or the potential to develop them) and these usually add value. These various factors significantly affect value. Proper pricing of your listing is essential to achieving proper execution and closing price.
Comprehensive marketing strategy. We employ a layered approach to successfully marketing properties. This includes both “push” and “pull” techniques. Our marketing strategy consists of:
- Selection of the electronic advertisement channels that are best for your property (e.g., MLS, Loopnet, etc.)
- Mailing campaign to broadcast the availability of your property to owners who might not otherwise hear about it.
- Direct calling campaign to local property owners and active farm buyers.
- Consistent follow-up with buyer prospects.
As fellow-owners of income generating properties, we appreciate the diligence required to successfully manage and operate agricultural businesses. Please contact us if you would like to discuss your options.